AS SEEN ON TV
If your customers are buying, I’m selling. If they’re not—let’s hit ’em at 2AM while they’re surfing, scrolling or whatever’s gonna be next.
You see, I’m an associate creative director, philosophy instructor, and father to: three small children, two rescue pups, and a lop-eared rabbit named Juniper. So my entire life is about getting through to people who aren’t really listening. (Hey, dogs and rabbits are people, too.)
Sometimes I feel like an infomercial pitchman. But with less cocaine, more brand storytelling, and an interminable capacity for self-improvement.
Especially that one time.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
Here’s what I’ve been up to in my extensive time off camera:
• Associate Creative Director – Copy & Content / Southern New Hampshire University / 2017-Present
Broadcast, Print, Digital, Social, Content, Audio, and brand positioning, messaging and strategy
• Senior Copywriter / GYK Antler / 2016-2017
Clients: PayPal, Bai, Timberland, Aquent, New Hampshire Lottery, Stonyfield, Harpoon Brewing, Baxter Brewing, Rackspace
• Copywriter / GYK Antler / 2014-2016
Clients: New Hampshire Lottery, United Bank, Dyn, Cape Ann Brewing, University of New Hampshire
• Copywriter / Brookstone / 2012-2014
Brands: Catalog, print, in-store, packaging, etc. for FitBit, AR.Drone, Beats by Dre, Sånd, Hickies, plus thousands of electronic, home, and outdoor products.
• SEO Copywriter / Brookstone / 2011-2012
Brands:Product naming and digital copy for thousands of products that made life just little bit simpler in fun an unexpected ways.
• Production Editor / GEX Publishing Services /2008-2011
Projects: Textbook ad and sales copy, editing in all subject matters and academic disciplines.
• MA in Philosophy / Boston College / 2008
Focus: Philosophy of Science, Linguistics
• BA in Philosophy / Saint Anselm College / 2004
Focus: Metaphysics, Ancient Philosophy, Ethics