AS SEEN ON TV
I’m an Associate Creative Director, Philosophy instructor, and father of three.
Which means my entire life is about reaching people who aren’t really listening.
Sometimes I feel like an infomercial pitchman.
Especially that one time.
WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
I wouldn’t let you leave without what you really came to see. Here’s what I’ve been up to in my extensive time off-camera:
• Associate Creative Director – Copy & Content / Southern New Hampshire University / 2017-Present
Broadcast, Print, Digital, Social, Content, Audio, and brand positioning, messaging and strategy
• Senior Copywriter / GYK Antler / 2016-2017
Clients: PayPal, Bai, Timberland, Aquent, New Hampshire Lottery, Stonyfield, Harpoon Brewing, Baxter Brewing, Rackspace
• Copywriter / GYK Antler / 2014-2016
Clients: New Hampshire Lottery, United Bank, Dyn, Cape Ann Brewing, University of New Hampshire
• Copywriter / Brookstone / 2012-2014
Brands: Catalog, print, in-store, packaging, etc. for FitBit, AR.Drone, Beats by Dre, Sånd, Hickies, plus tons of other electronic, home, and outdoor products—including pretty much anything that vibrates.
• SEO Copywriter / Brookstone / 2011-2012
Brands:Product naming and digital copy for thousands of products that made life just little bit simpler in fun an unexpected ways.
• Production Editor / GEX Publishing Services /2008-2011
Projects: Textbook ad and sales copy, editing in all subject matters and academic disciplines.
• MA in Philosophy / Boston College / 2008
Focus: Philosophy of Science, Linguistics
• BA in Philosophy / Saint Anselm College / 2004
Focus: Metaphysics, Ancient Philosophy, Ethics